Week 7(second phase teaching practice)



 We completed 7 weeks of second phase teaching practice 

Mid term examination was started from Monday onwards. We had the duty for arranging the question papers. Assembly was conducted by the science club members as part of Chandrayan day. There was speech, songs and simple skit related to this day. 












I had physics class in 8C. There I taught the topic displacement. Students could understand the method of finding distance and displacement through activities. I had exam duty of mid term examination 

On Tuesday mid term exam was conducted on second period and sixth period.I had exam duty in two periods. I presented my innovative work in 9D class. It was a game. It was based on the chapter structure of atom that I have taught. Students was very interesting on seeing my innovative work.After the national anthem I had exam duty of mid term examination of std 10. It was from 3:45pm to 4:15 pm 




On Wednesday mid term examination was conducted on 3rd period and 7th period. I had exam duty in two periods. I had physics class in 8B. There I taught the topic displacement. Students got the concept through discussion observation and doing activities. I had chemistry class in 9D. There I taught the method of finding the group numbers through activities and discussion.

On Thursday mid term examination was conducted on 4th and 5th period. Both periods I had exam duty.I got substitution duty in 8D. There I taught the topic displacement. students got the concept through discussion observation and doing activities. I had physics class in 8D . There I taught the topic speed and velocity through discussion and activities. I had exam duty in std 10 class after the national anthem. 

On Friday examination was conducted on first period. I had physics class in 8D. There I taught the topic uniform and non uniform speed and method of finding average speed.I had chemistry class in 9D. There I provided the notes related to the topic that I taken. We got the duty for writing the psc numbers in paper slips. My concern teacher provided me std 8 physics answer sheets of mid term examination for correction of three divisions 

Saturday was working day in school upto 12 pm. Because of my PSC examination I was absent on that day.

All days we had noon meal serving duty in lunch break and discipline duty after national anthem 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)