FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

 First phase of our teaching practice was started from November 6 2023 onwards. We a group of 6 members - myself Neethu, Navya, Anupama from physical science optional and Anie,Razia and Asha from mathematics optional were assigned VPS malankara HSS Venganoor.

I was assigned to taught physics class in 8J and chemistry class in 9F

 First I have taken characteristics of acids and it's reaction  with metals and carbonates in 9F class. I also engaged in substitution classes

Second day because of Education strike ,lot of students were absent in classes.ln my 9F class only 9 students out of 52 were presented so that I couldn't take class in that day.

Third day I have physics class in 8J. I have started new chapter -Reflection of light in spherical mirrors.I have taught spherical mirrors and it's technical terms.

Fourth day I don't have any classes to teach.l have got substitution in 9E class.

Fifth day , I taught physics class in 8J. I have taken principal focus of concave and convex mirrors and focal length of spherical mirrors.I also provided problems on focal length

My concern teacher provided monthly exam papers of 8J physics class for correction.I used my leisure time to correcting papers and writing lesson plans 

In this week we have some substitution classes.Everyday in this week we have duty to serving noon meal. We also engaged in discipline duty after National anthem

Overall this week was fine and good. I got a lot of experiences about the teaching.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)