Week 4(first phase teaching practice)

              We have completed 4 weeks of first phase teaching practice 

           In this week I have taken chemistry classes in 9F class on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday I have taught about ozone and ozone layer depletion.  Tuesday I have discussed about nitrogen and it's importance for plants.Students could understand the concept through discussion observation and engaging in activities.

I have got substitution classes on Monday and Tuesday in 9F.Thus I have provided chemistry notes for students.

I have taken physics class in 8J on Wednesday and Friday. On Wednesday I have taught  image formation in convex mirrors and magnification. On that day my optional teacher came to my school for observation.

On Friday I have taken uses of concave and convex mirrors.It was taught through ICT. Students could understand concept through discussion and activities. 

I got substitution classes in 8J on Friday. I have provided the physics notes on topics I have already taught.

On Wednesday we have conducted a poster making competition based on world AIDS day for 9th students as part of our school based activity and selected the winners.











On Wednesday I have taken chemistry class for 9A class on the topic oxygen because of the request of my concern teacher of the school.


I used my leisure time for  writing lesson plans. All days we got some substitution duties.

All days we have noon meal serving duty and discipline duty after National anthem 

Overall this week was fine and good 👍









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)