Week 6 (first phase teaching practice)

 We have completed 6 weeks of first phase teaching practice

On Monday I have chemistry class in 9F.There I have provided revision questions for their christmas exams from chapters -redox reaction, periodic table and acid base salts.Students were actively participated in class 

On Tuesday I have chemistry class in 9F. There I have provided revision questions for their christmas exams

Christmas exams was started from Wednesday onwards. We have discipline duty in morning and afternoon for managing students who were coming in school bus.

On Thursday I have question paper distributing duty and discipline duty in morning

On Friday school was holiday due to Beemapalli urus. Due to this exams was postponed to next Friday

Overall this week was fine and good 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)