Week 11(first phase teaching practice)

 We have completed 11 weeks of first phase teaching practice 

On Monday I have chemistry class in 9A in first and fifth period.There I have taken the topic diamond and graphite and it's properties and structure.lhave chemistry class in 9F. There I have taken topic Uses of carbon dioxide and formation of carbon monoxide and it's health problems.students can understand the concept through discussion and doing activities

On Tuesday I got substitution in my 8J There I have taken the topic properties of electric charge.I have chemistry class in 9F . There I have taken the topic measures to prevent CO gas and uses of CO gas

On Wednesday I have physics class in 8J . There I have taken electrostatic induction and earthing. I got substitution in my 9F class. There I have taken bicarbonate and carbonate and it's examples organic compounds and hydrocarbon. 

On Thursday I have substitution in 8J class and taught the topic capacitor and capacitance and then provided some notes

This week we have noon meal serving duty and discipline duty after National anthem

Overall this week was fine and good 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)