Week 12( first phase teaching practice)

This was the final week of our first phase teaching practice
On Monday l have conducted achievement test in 8J class based on two chapters that I have taken, reflection of light in spherical mirror and sound
Our physical education teacher came to our school and observed our free hand exercise and recreation activity
I have chemistry class in 9F. There I have taught catenation and properties of carbon in forming large number of carbon compounds
On Tuesday it was the remembrance of martyr's day of Mahatama Gandhi. As part of this day assembly was conducted. The prizes for the poster making competition that we conducted as part of our school based activity was distributed by our HM 







I have chemistry class in 9F . There I have provided some notes and discussed let's assess activities. I have physics class in 8J and there I have taken lightning conductor and completed the static electricity chapter.

Wednesday was the last day of our first phase teaching practice. I have physics class in 8J class and I provided notes from the chapter static electricity. 9 F students invited me in their class and they gave me thanksgiving gift and shared their experiences. We also gave gift to our concern teacher and our HM. We also met our HM and concern teacher and signed and sealed our records. Then we took photos with our HM and concern teachers
Thus we successfully completed our first phase teaching practice. It provided us lots of experiences and memories







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)