Week 3(second phase teaching practice)

 We have completed 3 weeks of our second phase teaching practice 

In this week I had physics class in 8th standard. I had completed the topics mass, time, and fundamental units and derived units in 8B. I had taught the topics precuations to be taken while measuring the length, mass, time, fundamental units and derived units in 8C class. I had taught the topics time, fundamental units and derived units, method to find the area of a leaf, volume and density in 8D class. Students got the concept through discussion observation experimentation and doing activities 

In this week I have chemistry class in 9D. There I taught the topics discovery of neutrons, Bohr model of atom, atomic number, mass number and electron configuration. Students got the concept through discussion observation and doing activities 

In this week our general education teacher came to our school for observation on Tuesday. Teacher observed my physics class in 8C. There I have taken the topic fundamental units and derived units. Teacher observed my class and noted the points in observation diary.

In this week our optional teacher came to school for observation on Friday. Teacher observed my physics class in 8D. There I have taken the topic density. The experiment shown to the students generated curiosity among students. Teacher observed my class and noted the points in observation diary.

All days we got substitution duties in our concern classes or other classes. Also everyday we had noon meal serving duty in lunch break and discipline duty after national anthem.

Overall this week was good and nice 🙂 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)