Week 4(second phase teaching practice)

 We completed 4 weeks of our second phase teaching practice 

On Monday there was assembly in school.




I had physics class in 8C. There I taught area of leaf and volume of rectangular block. Students got the concept through discussion and observation 

On Tuesday I didn't have any class to teach. I got some substitution duties in class and I managed classroom discipline.

On Wednesday I had physics class in 8C. There I taught the topic density. I explained it through an experiment. It generated curiosity among students. I had physics class in 8B. I taught fundamental units and derived units. I had chemistry class in 9D. There I taught orbit electron configuration. Students got the concept through discussion and observation.I got substitution duties in classes 

On Thursday I had physics class in 8B. There I taught method to find area of leaf and the concept volume. I got substitution duty in the same class. There I taught density and compared density of different substances through experiment. I had physics class in 8D. There I provided the notes related to the topic I taught.

On Friday l conducted diagnostic test in 8D based on the topic fundamental units and derived units. I had physics class in 8D. There I taught rules to be followed while writing the units and symbols. I had chemistry class in 9D. I taught isotopes and isobars. There I given an assignment to write the electron configuration of elements with atomic number 1 to 20. 

All days I got substitution duties and had noon meal serving duty and discipline duty

 


Overall this week was good and nice 🙂 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)