Week 5(second phase teaching practice)

 We completed five weeks of our second phase teaching 

On Monday there was assembly conducted by 8A students 






I got substitution duty in 8D. There I provided the remedial class for the diagnostic test that I conducted based on the topic fundamental unit and derived unit. I got substitution duty in 9D.There I discussed the let us assess questions. I had physics class in 8C. There I  taught rules to be followed while writing the units. Students got the concept through discussion observation and doing activities.

On Tuesday I didn't have any classes to teach. I got some substitution duties in different classes 

On Wednesday I had physics class in 8C.My optional teacher observed my class. In that class I started a new chapter motion. I thought the topic reference body and state of rest and state of motion. Students could understand the concept through daily life examples. I had a physics class in 8B. There I taught the rules to be followed while writing the units. I had chemistry class in 9D. There I conducted a monthly test based on the chapter structure of atom.

On Thursday I had a physics class in 8B. There I discussed the let us assess activities. I had physics class in 8D. Some students were present in class because a lot of students were gone for the program conducted by social science club. So I couldn't taught anything. I checked and corrected the notes of the students presented there. 

On Friday I had a physics class in 8d. There I conducted the achievement test based on the chapter units and measurements. I had  chemistry class in 9D. There I started a new chapter periodic table. I discussed the early classifications of elements by scientist and mendeleev periodic table and its merits and demerits and modern periodic law. Students could understand the concept through discussion and observation. I got substitution duty in 8D. There I conducted a survey for my project work. 

All days I had noon meal serving duty and discipline duty after national anthem

Over all this week was good and nice



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)