Week 6(second phase teaching practice)

 We completed 6 weeks of second phase teaching practice. 

On Monday I had  physics class in 8C. There I discussed the let us assess questions and provided the notes related to the chapter motion. Then I got some substitution duties in different classes. 

On Wednesday I had  physics class in 8C. There I conducted the achievement test based on the chapter measurements and units. I had chemistry class in 9D. There I taught electron configuration of elements and their position in periodic table. Students got the concept through discussion observation and doing activities. I had a physics class in 8B. There also I conducted the achievement test. I got substitution duty in 8B. I taught a new chapter motion.I taught about reference body and state of rest and motion. Students got the concept through discussion observation and daily life examples. 

On Thursday I had physics class in 8C. I taught the topic distance and displacement. I had a physics class in 8B. I taught the topic distance and displacement. I had physics class in 8D. I provided the marks of achievement test that I conducted. Then I taught the new chapter motion. I taught reference body and state of rest and motion. We had  question paper arranging duty for the mid term examination.





On Friday I had chemistry class in 9D. There I taught the main group elements. Our concern teacher assigned a work for preparing the charts describing the planets and sun in solar system as part of the science club activity. I had physics class in 8D. I taught the topic distance and displacement. Students got the concept through discussion observation and from daily life examples. We had question paper arranging duty for the mid term examination. DEO was came to school for inspection.

Every day I have noon meal serving duty and discipline duty after national anthem. Also I got substitution duties in all days. Overall this week was good and nice 💯 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)