week 8 (second phase teaching practice)

 We successfully completed our second phase teaching practice on July 31 st

In this week I had physics class in 8B and 8C There I taught the topic speed and velocity and uniform and non uniform speed. I used the ppt slides, activity cards for delivering the concept. Students could understand the concept of difference between velocity and speed and uniform and non uniform speed through discussion observation and doing activities. There I provided the answer sheets of mid term examination and marked the marks on evaluation sheets and handover to the concerned teachers.

I had chemistry class in 9D. There I provided the notes related to the topic I taught and provided the answer sheets of mid term examination and marked the marks on evaluation sheets and handover to the concerned teachers. 

In this week all days I had substitution duties and noon meal serving duty and discipline duty. I used my leisure time for correcting the answer sheets of mid term examination given by my concern teachers. 

On final day there was a meeting conducted by HM and all teachers for us for appreciating and wishing us. HM and concern teachers explained about our good performance in all duties we made in the school. They commented that we were the best teacher trainees that ever come to this school. They provided us sweets. 

Thus we completed our second phase teaching practice. Those days provided me a lot memories in my life. I could learn a lot of things through classroom interaction and from the school activities. I could apply a lot of things that I studied from first phase in this teaching practice. 

I'm thankful to my concern teachers for their support and guidance. I'm thankful to God almighty for successfully completing my teaching practice. 

Those days were the stepping stones of my future life.........






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)