Week 5 (first phase teaching practice)

 We have completed 5 weeks of our first phase teaching practice

On Monday I have chemistry class in 9F.There I have taken topic advantages and limitations of organic fertilizers and also discussed about the uses of nitrogen. My concern teacher asked me to take chemistry class in 9 A class on the topic that I have already taught in 9F class. There l have taken ozone and nitrogen topics.In this day there was school leader election in school 

On Tuesday I have chemistry class in 9F. There I have taken the topic chlorine, it's preparation and properties.students got the concept through discussion and doing activities.

On Wednesday I have physics class in 8J class. There I have discussed on let's assess activities of chapter Reflection of light in spherical mirror and in substitution class I have taken new chapter sound. I have taken sources of sound and components of hearing sound through ICT supported lesson templates. Students could understand the concept through discussion and observation.

On Thursday I didn't have any classes to teach. 

On Friday I have physics class in 8J class.There l have taken topic simple pendulum and natural frequency through advance organizer model.I have used the analogy of motion of pendulum clock and swing as advance organizer. I have got a substitution duty in same class. Thus I have taken another topic factors affecting natural frequency through inquiry training model. Students got the concept through discussion observation and asking questions.

In this week all days we have substitution duties in various classes and noon meal serving duty and discipline duty after National anthem 

Overall this week was fine and good 😊







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)