Week 10 (first phase teaching practice)

 We have completed 10 weeks of first phase teaching practice

On Tuesday I have chemistry class in 9F There I have taken ICT enabled lesson on the topic graphite it's properties and uses 

On Wednesday I have physics class in 8J There have taught about limits of audibility and uses of ultrasonic sound I got substitution class in 9F an there I have taken the topic amorphous carbon and preparation of carbon dioxide and it's properties

On Thursday I didn't have any classes to teach. I have STD 10 pre model examination duty morning and afternoon

On Friday our optional teacher and general teacher from college came for observation. I have physics class in 8J class. There I have started new chapter static electricity. Both teachers observed same class by half. I got substitution class in 8J. There I have taken remaining portion noise pollution from chapter sound. Then I got substitution class in 9F There I have taught the topic carbon cycle and global warming and green house effect. In last period I got substitution duty in 9F. There I have shown my innovative work on the topic salts. Students could easily understand the molecular formula and chemical name of salts and uses through this innovative teaching aids





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)