Week 9(first phase teaching practice)

 We have completed 9 weeks of first phase teaching practice

On Monday I have chemistry class in 9A. There I have taken identification of chlorides and double decomposition reaction. I have chemistry class in 9F. There I have taken the topic uses of chlorine and identification of chlorides. I have shown an experiment for identification of chlorides.



On Tuesday I have chemistry class in 9F . There I have taken the examples of different types of reaction - combination, displacement, double decomposition, decomposition reactions. We have conducted conscientization programme on the topic Influence of social media on students ' in 8E class. We the group of 6 students together conducted this programme. I have taken the topic health problems due to social media use. 





On Wednesday I got substitution class in 9F There I have started new chapter World of carbon. I have taught about characteristics of carbon and allotropes of carbon. I also have physics class in 8J. There I have taken the topic hearing. 

On Thursday due to the annual day function on Friday lots of teachers have duties. So we got substitution duties in every period. I got substitution class in 9F. There I have taught the topic diamond and it's properties.

On Friday there was annual day in school Morning from 10 am onwards programme was started. After the official meeting prizes was distributed. After that cultural programmes were started. We have tea serving duty in evening. The official programme was started at 5pm. The meeting was inaugurated by His Beatitude Moran Mor Baaelios cleemis. Cash awards were also provided for school toppers. Cultural programmes were started at 7pm.




Overall this week was fine and good





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)