Week 1 (second phase teaching practice)

Second phase of our teaching practice was started from June 12 2024 onwards. We a group of 8 members - myself Neethu, Anupama from physical science optional and Devika, Princy and Asha from mathematics optional and Nithya, aiswarya and samyukta from social science optional were assigned Govt model HSS Venganoor.




I was assigned to take physics class in 8B, 8C,8D and chemistry class in 9D

On first day I have physics class in 8B and 8C. I have taken the topic length. Students got the concept through discussion observation and doing activities.I have chemistry class in 9D. There  I have taken the topic atoms and subatomic particles and discharge tube experiment through ICT supported lesson plan Students got the concept through discussion observation and doing activities. 

On Thursday there was assembly in school and celebrated the birthday of EMS Namboodhiripad. 




 I had physics class in 8B. There I have taken the topic smaller units of length and least count. I had physics class in 8D. there I have taken basic unit of length, smaller units of length

On Friday I had physics class in 8D. There I have taken method to find thickness of a paper, metal wire and length of curved line. I had chemistry class in 9D. There provided the notes related to topic I have taken.

On Saturday I have chemistry class in 8D. There I have taken method to find diameter of sphere and smaller and bigger units of length. There was no class afternoon due to PSC examination. We are assigned the duty to mark register numbers of exam in classroom. As part of eco club some students and teachers have visited pond near the school 




All days we are assigned to do line duty and noon meal serving duty.

I had feel more confident in this phase.All days in this week was nice and good 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST PHASE TEACHING PRACTICE (WEEK 1)

Week 7(second phase teaching practice)